The Legion 40′ Chassis Shipping Container Trailer
The Legion Chassis Shipping Container Trailer is designed to be a tough as nails solution to get you in and out of the ports and depots as quickly as possible. Designed with a GVWR or 73,000lbs and a low TAR weight of only 5,700lbs this Chassis will give you maximum efficiency helping to increase your bottom line by maximizing payload.
The Legion 40′ Chassis has been carefully and meticulously designed with the operator in mind while keeping the utmost in “on the road safety“ and meeting all DOT regulations.
This Shipping Container Trailer includes Meritor Tire Inflation Systems to ensure that the weight of your haul is always evenly spread out. Have a low tire? This system will automaticall inflate it back to your desired PSI. Also included are wind down jacks and special twist locks to guarentee that your shipping container doesnt move during transport. Keeping your haul as secure as possible while on the road.
If the Legion 40′ Chassis is right for you please get in touch with us for pricing and manufacturing lead times, each unit is built to order and comes in Tennessee Orange or Black.
Legion Chassis Specifications
- GVWR: 73,000lbs
- Actual Weight: 5,700lbs
- Axles: 2 at 25,000lb capacity
- Tires: 12 255/70R22.1 1 Dura Turn DT23
- Brakes: Electric (All Axles)
- Overall: Length 40′ 4-1/2″
- Overall: Width 96″
- Lighting: 12v LED
- Jacks: 2 each High Speed 12k Wind Downs
- Spare Tire: 1
- Steel Construction: A992/A572 Structural I Beams
- Coupler: Wind Down 30k for 2 5/16″ Ball
- 4 Shipping Container Twist Locks
- Flatbed Height: 46-1/2″
- Meritor Tire Inflation System – tires stay inflated
Meritor Tire Inflation System
- DOT approved in all 50 states
- GVWR 73,000lbs
- Electric Breaks
- Special Gooseneck Design
- Lock the Shipping Container in place for Transport
- Meritor Tire Inflation System