Features and Specifications
The DynaDolly is a new, Patented, never before seen, state of the art design that provides Efficient, Dynamic, transport options by offering a multi-use functionality all within a single unit. Built and designed with a static and dynamic load factor of 4, you can rest assured that your transport load is on a unit that is designed to live up to the challenge. Up and coming conversion kits will take the DynaDolly even further ahead of our competitors, by converting into a flatbed trailer, car hauler and more.
Along with being able to haul empty shipping containers some of the other things the DynaDolly can do, with its 5 ton lifting capacity, (in the base model) is as follows:
Motor Cycle Recovery
Cubes of Brick
Cubes of Block
Lifting and Moving Hot Tubs
250 – 300 gallon water totes
Pallets of Material
Large Diesel Generators and more…
- VIN# Will be assigned to the units once manufacturing is completed
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: DynaHauler, LLC.
- Model: DDSH
- Condition: New
- Type of NeckDetachable: 2 5/16″ Gooseneck Ball Coupler – 30,000lb Capacity
- Suspension: Tandem 7k Slipper Springs with Equalizers
- Length: 15′
- Width: 102″
- Floor Type: Steel Bed on Dolly
- Tires: 235/80R16 E Rated 10Ply Tires and Rims
- Wheels: Steel
- Number of Rear Axles: Two
- Axle: Tandem Electric Brakes
- Meets all DOT Requirements
- 2- 12,000lb RAM Jacks
- Magnetic Towing lights that attach to the rear corner casters of the ISO container
- Composition: A36 Structural Steel
- Type of electrical system: 12v DC with 103 amp 6.5HP Gasoline Alternator. Two Series 31 DEKA Marine Batteries
- Electrical Voltage: 12v DC
- Total trailer weight: 3,500lbs
- Minimum Load Weight: 3,500lbs
- Maximum load weight: 14,000lbs (optional 30,000 is also available)
- Time for delivery: 6-8 weeks from initial manufacturing schedule
6.5 Horsepower Gasoline Engine
103 amp DC alternator
Chains and Links
All of our chains and links are designed to be well within the Working Load Limits of 5 tons.
Each chain and sling chain assembly are manufactured and stamped appropriately.
Machined in house and designed to not damage shipping containers and provides a smooth surface so that the boom may be used as a load guide.
LED Lights and Mudflaps
With safety in mind we use the best and brightest LED lights and custom fitted mud flaps.
Shipping Container Lockdown
Custom designed and patented to provide one of the best lock down and alignment methods to ensure your load is safe and rides true.
Custom fit doors that double as a stable platform for setting items on top of the DynaDolly?
Plenty of space to store additional items in the Dolly itself along with a custom fit tool box that holds all
of the needed tools and clamps for a successful haul.
Each standard unit comes with tandem 7,000lb Electric Break axels along with 4,000lb slipper springs and load equalizers.
Giving a total load capacity of 14,000lbs.
The custom built lift boom is designed and tested to handle loads of 5 ton and greater.
Optional Spare Tire
22 KiloNewtons Twistlocks
Ensure your load is secure and can handle the rigors of over the road travel while meeting applicable requirements of Association of American Railroads (AAR) M-943 Section 5.3 for container restraints and American National Standard (ANS) Securements
Dyna Dolly Control Box
Locks trailer brakes and shows your battery levels in each battery.
30,000lb Gooseneck Coupler
Breakaway box and safety chains ensure your load stays in tact in the event of GooseNeck Failure.
Get in Touch
To learn more about the DynaDolly, simply go click on the “Get in Touch” link.